The Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI) is an international event which concentrates on AI theories, technologies and their applications in the areas of social and economic importance for countries in the Pacific Rim. It aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, educators and users in AI and related communities for in-depth intellectual exchanges, research cooperation and professional development. Founded in 1990, PRICAI conferences were held biennially in even-number years since then. From 2019, PRICAI became an annual event. Please visit PRICAI website for the list of past and upcoming conferences.
PRICAI Steering Committee hereby invites proposals to host the 22nd Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI 2025) to be held in a Pacific Rim country around November 2025. These proposals will be evaluated by the PRICAI Steering Committee during its meeting at PRICAI-2022 Conference between November 10-13, 2022.
The proposal should be short but provide sufficient details on the:
- Proposed organizing committee, including 1 Conference Chair and 1 Program Chair.
- The primary contact person who will interact with PRICAI.
- Detailed information of the hosted site and potential support from the local authority.
- Potential conference venues and accommodations (with different budget tiers).
- Logistics (visa, flights and transportation), weather, etc.
- Detailed budget estimates (including break-even figures) as a function of the expected number of participants.
- Potential sponsorships.